Sunday, April 28, 2013

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON: HOURS 5-8

Fulfilling the mini challenge.
Hour 5: self portrait. See above.

Getting some fresh air.
Hour 6: book puzzle

I like so many parts in this book. I am running out of sticky notes.
Hour 7: best and worst covers (for book from read-a-thon)
Best: I like both the first and the second covers above because they fit with the vibe of the book and give you and idea of what you are going to be reading about, especially the second image which says, “Hey, we are going on a quest.”
Worst: Ugh. I mean, I get it: there is a green knight on the cover. It is rather ghostly though and implies a way stronger horror element than is present in the poem. There are strange goings-on but they are not terrifying.

Another entry in what seems like a never ending parade of snacks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment