Friday, August 23, 2013

BOUT OF BOOK 8.0: BOOKISH MAD LIBS

There is one challenge today and it comes from The Space Between:
I have made up a list of what words you need to supply, but they must all come from an actual book title, or be a character whose title or series you must list.
The list of needed words and the template can be found here

My list of words are below:
a. Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
b. The White Witch from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
c. The Blinding Knife by Brent Weeks
d. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
e. Range of Ghosts by Elizabeth Bear 
f. Harry Dresden from the Dresden Files series by Jim Butcher
g. The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender

And the result:
"Help! I'm being held catptive at Jurassic Park by the White Witch!
It is very blinding in here!
She is demanding 22 ghosts to set me free!
I have just discovered that Harry Dresden was captured too!
On second thought, please send lemon cake, and don't worry if you don't hear from us for a while!

Much Love,
Heydor"

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm... lemon cake. :-)

    Hehe, I love that the White Witch is holding you captive in Jurassic Park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my BOB updates, and taking part in my challenge! I LOVED Redshirts, after that I had to go find all the Scalzi/Wheaton I could! I do need to try Old Man's War I have heard they are great too. Hope you've had a wonderful time, and that we run into each other next at the next Bout! :D

    ReplyDelete