Monday, August 19, 2013

BOUT OF BOOKS 8.0: BOOKISH BUCKET LIST

The first challenge for today comes from Sarah Says Read:
What is one bookish thing you want to do before you die? OR what is one thing you want to do before you die that was inspired by a book you read? 
One bookish thing I want to do to stay at the Sylvia Beach Hotel in Newport, Oregon. The website describes it as a place for book lovers. Each guest room is named after a different author and decorated accordingly. I first heard about it when a friend sent me this post knowing that it would be right up my alley. This place looks amazing. There are no TVs, radios, phones, or wi-fi. There is a library with an ocean view. It looks like all the rooms are great but I think I would narrow it down to the Jane Austen room or the Herman Melville room. Going on a trip to a cozy place where I could spend most of the time reading sounds like my jam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment