Friday, October 11, 2013

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON: GOALS


Books to Read
1. Storm Front by Jim Butcher (narrated by James Marsters)
2. Why Read Moby Dick? by Nathaniel Philbrick
3. The Gates by John Connolly
4. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
5. Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs

6. How to Get Into the Twin Palms by Karolina Waclawiak
7. The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
My Goals
time spent reading: I don't know how far into the nighttime hours I am going to make it, but I plan on reading from the start time until I can't keep going anymore. I plan on taking some breaks for napping and general life stuff that I have to get to.

books: I am not setting a goal for what I want to finish. I am just going to pick up whatever I am in the mood for and try to stick to the list above. I barely got any reading done in September so I will be happy with whatever I get through.


other: Take a picture every hour and complete ten mini challenges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment