Saturday, October 12, 2013

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON: HOURS 1-4

The pile of books
Hour 1Starting line survey
1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today? San Diego, CA, USA
2. Which book from your stack are you most looking forward to? How to Get Into the Twin Palms
3. Which snack are you most looking forward to? Somehow the read-a-thon snuck up on me so I did not prepare. I have no snacks! I plan on getting In-N-Out at some point though and that is going to be delicious.
4. If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what's one thing you'll do differently today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Last time I did a modified version so this time I am most looking forward to seeing how I hold up in hours 18-24. My guess is I will barely make it.

Tea is a requirement this early in the morning.

I have been sticking to an audiobook all morning so I can do some chores and because it is too early to use my ojos for reading. 

 Breakfast

1 comment:

  1. Caffeine... aaaah, sweet caffeine... I'm so jealous of all the read-a-thonners this weekend because I'm working both days and have barely had chance to read a thing! I shall stalk you all and 'thon vicariously instead. :P

    ReplyDelete