Saturday, April 25, 2015

DEWEY'S 24 HOUR READATHON: HOURS 1-4

It's 5AM. Let's do this!
Hour 1: Starting Line Survey
1)What fine part of the world are you reading from today? San Diego, CA, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Hard to choose, but probably Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs because I tore through the first 3 books in the series last month and saved this one for today.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Embarrassingly, it is the least healthy food I have on-hand for today: dark chocolate covered orange jelly sticks.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! The best vacation I ever took was a solo trip to the Sylvia Beach Hotel in Newport, OR.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? This time I  made a loose outline of what I think I might try to read at certain times throughout the day (example: Shakespeare near the beginning because I will be more focused then), but I am not going to be rigid about following it.

I forgot how much I LOVE this book.

Breakfast time

 Back to King Harry (also, this bookmark is the best).

1 comment: